stress test and memory "leaks"
|Reported by:||Matt Hortman <matt@…>||Owned by:|
|Priority:||10 - Critical||Milestone:||Dumb Mud|
One of our stress tests is to show a youtube video inside the RDP session that guacamole is connected to. When I do this the memory usage of the tab hosting guacamole grows very rapidly (as reported by the Chrome Task Manager)and soon reaches 2 gig, causing that chrome tab to crash.
Change History (4)
comment:1 Changed 2 years ago by mike.jumper
- Component changed from guacamole-default-webapp to libguac-client-rdp
- Milestone set to Alpha 3
- Owner set to mike.jumper
- Priority changed from major to critical
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Version set to unstable
comment:3 Changed 2 years ago by mike.jumper
- Owner mike.jumper deleted
- Status changed from assigned to please_test